Our office maintains an EU and Competition Law department whose members are experienced, specialist advocates and legal consultants.
Our specialists in Eu Law provide legal services to individuals, companies and other bodies concerning the implementation of various European projects and organize workshops and seminars related to European operational programs.
Training and networking through workshops and seminars.
Implementation of the institutional framework of the EU into national law. European business grant schemes.
As consequence of the accession of Cyprus to the European Union, the Cyprus Law had to be amended to comply with the European Law and with the acquis communautaire.
Some of the European Regulations have direct application in Cyprus.
- Merger control
- Cartels & Concerted Practices
- Abusive practices
- Consumer Protection Law
- Subventions and subsidies
- Telecommunications law
- Health care & European Social Insurance Card
- Constitutional Issues
- European citizenship matters
- Advice on the Cyprus transition to the EMU culminated with the adoption of the Euro (2008)
Abuse of dominant market positions and other restrictive practices.
- Related damages claims
- Regulatory and trade issues
- Horizontal and vertical commercial agreements