Corporate and Company law
Due to the modern legal globalization our office has developed global networks in order to incorporate any form of legal entity at competitive prices. It is undeniably crucial that companies make the right investment decisions so as to maximise return on capital while reducing risk. Our law firm holds an outstanding track record when it comes to complex corporate transactions. Our team has developed strong relationships with clients by combining flawless services with approachability and communication.
Mr. Lemis and Mr. Philippou, our Managing Partners and heads of our Corporate Department along with the Senior Lawyers team, have extensive experience in dealing with Shareholders Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, Mergers & Acquisitions, Escrow Agreements and Tax.
Our expertise extends additionally to handling all relevant issues related to the Securities & Exchange Commision (Cysec).
Most importanlty, we are able to personally service the particular needs of each of our clients in several jurisdictions not only in Cyprus but in Europe, Russian Federation, BVI, Mauritius, Cayman Islands etc.
Our firm provides a complete range of administrative services, for our clients’ day-to-day operations. Our experienced associates are always ready to respond immediately to the clients’ requests and provide prompt and professional solutions and services in matters related to:
- Secretarial services
- Nominee services
- Company Administration
- Opening and Managing of Bank Accounts
- Escrow Agent Services
- Integral Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Provisions of corporate trustees
- Incorporation of International Investment Schemes (Hedge Funds, Venture Capitals, Mutual Funds).
- Liaising with fund managers for the operation of investments accounts
- Liquidation of companies, Insolvency, Bankruptcy and reorganization
- Re-domiciliation of companies