Telecommunications and Media Law
The broadcasting sector is largely regulated by both national and European legislation.
The acquis communautaire of the revolution caused by the Television without frontiers and other EU regulations are well harmonised and of application in Cyprus.
- Registration and management of Radio Stations
- IT Franchising & Licensing
- Acquisition of broadcasting licenses
- Internet Law
- Domains protection and dispute
- ''Television rights'' negotiation and agreements
- Advertising agreements